[cvsnt] Virus

jmonte.fl jmonte.fl at netzero.net
Mon Jun 7 20:49:48 BST 2004

Is this Symantec??
I am getting a load of viruses in my emails.  Norton is quarantining them because they cannot be cured.  I am trying to "submit" them to Symantec using the routine in my Norton software.  It does not submit.  In the mean time, I have a load of viruses in quarantine and Norton doesn't t have them in the index and needs to know about them.  How do I get them to you??

JMONTE.FL at NETZERO.NET