[cvsnt] Unknown file type

Rune Christensen rune.christensen at adslhome.dk
Tue Jun 8 14:22:09 BST 2004

Hello

I think Pradeep is talking about the ,v extension that will make the file
type unknown in Windows.
The *,v files in the repository is not human editable so keep your fingers
away from them.
Always access your files by using cvs checkout

The ,v extension is a RCS file and is NOT the same as the file you edit on
the client side !!

Cheers
Rune

---