[cvsnt] Bug in cvs admin -o?

Daniel Lapolla ldlapolla at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 15:07:13 BST 2004

Hi,

When I delete a revision that is referenced as a mergepoint by other
revision(s), the mergepoint information in the referencing revisions is not
removed. This can cause a big mess because a new revision will eventually
take it's place, but the ancestry information will be incorrect.

Is this behavior correct? How can I workaround that?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel