[cvsnt] Update problem

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at bentley.com
Fri Jun 18 16:36:24 BST 2004

Sometimes when I update, it suddenly goes into this mode where every
file is listed as "lost" and "conflict"

C msj/mstn/plot/lib/w32dc.c
cvs update: warning: msj/mstn/plot/lib/w32dc.h was lost

The file is there and in fact doesn't even need to be updated.
Anecdotally, this seems to happen when I'm using CVS to log or otherwise
look at another tree at the same time I'm updating.  The possibility
that occurred to me is that there is some sort of shared file or
resource being used?

Thanks
chuck

Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.41 (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.17 (client/server)