[cvsnt] CVSNT control panel: Repositories disappear

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Wed Jun 23 06:50:37 BST 2004

Hello World, hello Tony,

I have downloaded and installed CVSNT 2.0.45 and wanted to make some
tests, but when I tried I had some errors.
So I opened the control panel and noticed that all my repositories
disappeared. I re-added them and tried again, but still had the same
errors, so I opened the panel again: The repositories had disappeared again!
I played around a bit and no matter what I do (Server on/off before and
after adding, changed the name of the repositories, added a new one):
After clicking OK (and therefore closing the panel) and re-opening it,
the repository entries are gone.

I had a look into the registry and under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CVS\Pserver all entries and also the
repositories are saved.

What's wrong with my installation?
Thanks and best regards
	Andreas