[cvsnt] Help on commitinfo file

Marlon van den Berg marlon.vandenberg at molding.fico.nl
Thu Jun 24 08:25:10 BST 2004

Does anybody know how to use the commitinfo file? The CVSNT Manual on the
CVSNT site says that the full path to the repository plus the involved
filenames are passed to the commitinfo script, but my python script (running
under CVSNT) isn't getting any parameter at all.

[a snip out-off the manual]
As mentioned earlier, each line in the commitinfo file consists of a regular
expression and a command-line template. The template can include a program
name and any number of arguments you wish to supply to it. The full path to
the current source repository is appended to the template, followed by the
file names of any files involved in the commit (added, removed, and modified
files).

The commitinfo file has the next entry:
DEFAULT	python d:\roundup\cvslinkscripts\commitinfo.py

I know for sure that the script is executed, because I can see the debug
info that I put into the script.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Marlon