[cvsnt] Help on commitinfo file

Pat Galea wlist at dudegalea.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 10:37:37 BST 2004

Marlon van den Berg wrote:
> Does anybody know how to use the commitinfo file? The CVSNT Manual on the
> CVSNT site says that the full path to the repository plus the involved
> filenames are passed to the commitinfo script, but my python script (running
> under CVSNT) isn't getting any parameter at all.

The filenames are passed on standard input, not as parameters.

 From the commitinfo file:

# The "commitinfo" file is used to control pre-commit checks.
# The filter on the right is invoked with the repository name.  A list
# of files to check is passed to the standard input of the script.

I don't know if that's your only problem. You should be getting the
module name as the first parameter.

Regards,
Pat Galea