[cvsnt] repository name problem in CVSNT 2.0.45

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Thu Jun 24 11:22:21 BST 2004

Hi, I upgraded to cvsnt 2.0.45. I create user and i did create my repository with name "test" at location "E:\cvs-main\test".
Now after successfully logged-in, I issue the command:

      D:\working>cvs ls -R

it responds back like below:

Listing modules on server
cvs server: cannot open directory E:/cvs-main/test/test: No such file or directory
cvs server: skipping directory

Why it says so? It didn't happen when I was using version 2.0.4 of CVSNT. Any help will be greatly appreciated.