[cvsnt] About the cvswrappter file

pierce li pierce.li at utstar.com
Thu Jun 24 12:16:07 BST 2004

Hi all,
We are using CVSNT server, and WinCVS as client. each time when I want to import a module, WinCVS will take *.rar file as TEXT. I know there is a cvswrapper file in CVSROOT and I add lines as "*.rar -kb", but it seems that it has no effect with WinCVS?

Best Regards
Pierce Li

3/F Legend Building, High-tech Industrial Park, Nanshan, Shenzhen, 518057, PRC.
Tel:0755-26952899-4636  Fax:26983786