[cvsnt] HP-UX Support

MLangas at deltadentalmn.org MLangas at deltadentalmn.org
Thu Jun 24 12:42:29 BST 2004

I'm new to CVS in general and even newer to cvsnt.  I tried compiling
under HP-UX 11i and had some compiler errors.   It looks like Solaris and
Linux are being well looked after, but I just wanted to ask if anyone is
actively managing HP-UX.  If not, I may be able to serve in that capacity
to some degree.

I just wanted to check before I dig into the compile problem to much.

Thanks,

Mike

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This communication may
contain material that is privileged, confidential and protected from
disclosure under the law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, distribution, copying, or use of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please reply immediately to the sender and delete it.