[cvsnt] CVS or Subversion?

Marlon van den Berg marlon.vandenberg at molding.fico.nl
Tue Jun 29 08:46:05 BST 2004

Help!
Some of the people here in our office want us to change over to subversion
and leave cvs(nt) behind. Is there anybody that can give us some good
arguments to throw at those people why we shouldn't turn over to subversion?
This is our set-up:
- CVSNT server on WindowsNT 4 server
- CVS server on Linux server
- CVSNT (client) on WindowsNT clients