[cvsnt] "nice" error messages

Mathew Plattz plattze at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 23:56:04 GMT 2004

Is it at all possible to have "nice" error messages for CVSNT connections.

My server only allows SSPI and SSH connections, but when someone tries to
connect via pserver or something else, it will spit out something nasty like
"protocol not found" or something.

I would prefer it to say "Connect Not Supported, Please contact your System
Administrator"

Is it possible.

Other than that, I'd just like to say big thanks for all who've helped me
get my CVS server working nicely. :)  My first dive into CVS, never used the
client before and now i've setup a nice cvs server with sspi and ssh all
authorization completely against the Windows Active Directory.