[cvsnt] Admin(ing) a file to "-kB" or "-kBz" from "-kb"

Martin Cole martin at martinjcole.com
Tue Mar 2 01:01:43 GMT 2004

OK so I have this file in CVS that was started as "-kb".

If I send the admin command "cvs admin -kB file.bin" will it make the file binary diff from now on, or will it make major modifications to the "file.bin,v" in the repo ?

Same question for the "-kBz" situation.

It's just that when I did a test on a file from "-kb" to "-kBz" the ,v file shrank !

Marts