[cvsnt] Connection Problem

Angela Maria Arboleda amarboleda at sysgold.com
Sat Mar 6 00:02:56 GMT 2004

Hello!
I have installed in my local machine CVSNT 1.11 and WinCvs 1.13.b8, in the same machine because i'm making a test trying to upgrade to CVSNT version 2.0.21(before to do that in the server!!), for this I was uninstall this version (1.11) and install CVSNT version 2.0.21 and try to make update whit Wincvs using ntserver and I get this message::

cvs [update aborted]: Couldn't connect to named pipe on remote machine: Error 2

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

I want to know if ntserver is not more available for this CVSNT version, or if the problem is that i´m connect client-server in the same machine, thanks

Angela.