[cvsnt] Re: SSPI over Internet

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Mar 4 13:57:12 GMT 2004

You might also use one or the other encrypted protocols that are also
supported, but this is the only one I have used and I think it is
good.
Remember to use the -x flag or set your CVSNT server to *require*
encryption.

/Bo

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:03:20 -0600, "Tyler Theobald"
<tyler.theobald.junk at cox.net> wrote:

>Looks like I'll be settting up a CVSNT server that will be accessed by
>developers within our network, as well as developers across the Internet.
>So far, I'm only experienced with SSPI intranet with a domain, which has
>been working great.
>Searching for "cvsnt internet" I found this post from Bo a year ago....
>Bo, or anyone else, do you still recommend this method as a secure and
>straightforward implementation for a secure connection from the Internet, or
>do you recommend another protocol / method a year later?
>Thanks!

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)