[cvsnt] Client connection failing to cvsnt on a HP-UX UNIX box using pserver - HPUX patch fix

Haitham Hamad Hhamad at LeprinoFoods.com
Tue Mar 9 15:23:53 GMT 2004

Tony,

I applied your patch for src/library_unix.c and cvs is working ok with
the .la files.

On another note, I remembered when I compiled the source for the first
time, I had to make a change to lockservice/server.cpp file. The make
was complaining about "socklen_t addrlen;"

#ifdef _WIN32
                int addrlen;
#else
                socklen_t addrlen;
#endif

#ifdef _WIN32
                int addrlen;
#else
                int addrlen;
#endif

which obsoletes the purpose of the if statement, but that what worked
with my box.

thanks
Haitham