[cvsnt] cvs admin -o

Martin Cole martin at martinjcole.com
Thu Mar 11 01:10:35 GMT 2004

Well my plan has been to make a duplicate of the current ,v files into a rar
or zip file, then burn that to cdr or something similar, then I would like
to strip all but the most uptodate from the entire module.

My alternate method would be to archive the directory structure from the
server, and delete it, and recreate it with the current head. Problem with
this is that all revisions will start at r1.1 again.

The last alternitave would be to create a new module with a different base
name ie project-00, this method just seems less elegent.

Marts

ps. The two modules that I have plans to do this to are 300Mb and 200Mb
respectively.