[cvsnt] Re: no connection to cvs server after upgrade

Hans Horn hannes at 2horns.com
Fri Mar 19 20:22:00 GMT 2004

Group,

after some heavy duty googling I ran into the following :

http://tntmax.com/Download/Software/WinsockXPFix.exe/view

which did manage to restore my TCP/IP stack to its virgin state.

M$'s netsh tool was (according to a KB article) intended to do just that,
but didn't fulfill on its promise.

So - good news - I'm back in business, and life's good again!!

thx a lot for caring.

Hans

news:c3fa02$8r8$1 at paris.nodomain.org...