[cvsnt] CVSNT and "Connection reset by peer" error.

Carl Zmola carl at membersonlysoftware.com
Tue Mar 23 20:23:42 GMT 2004

This is similar to the the FAQ entry that caused us some problem.
2.2. Using pserver causes  LSASS.EXE to fall over

The only thing we figured out is that we switched the CVSNT
installation to a windows 2003 server, but are not running active
directory (because our domain controler is still running NT Server, and
that is where our licences are).

We switched to SSPI and the problem vanished, but occasionally
someone tries to come in with pserver and the system crashes.