[cvsnt] Re: ANN: ViewCvs installer updated with rcsparse fix

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Mar 23 23:08:56 GMT 2004

Thanks for the update Bo!

I don't know if this is a problem with the latest or just my
installation (the server is seriously hosed in some respects) but I'm
getting an error "NameError: global name 'where' is not defined" (full
text below).

Is anyone else seeing this?  I'll just assume it's the server unless I
hear otherwise.

--
Glen Starrett

An Exception Has Occurred
Python Traceback
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "C:\Programs\ViewCvs\lib\viewcvs.py", line 2468, in main
     request.run_viewcvs()
   File "C:\Programs\ViewCvs\lib\viewcvs.py", line 335, in run_viewcvs
     self.view_func(self)
   File "C:\Programs\ViewCvs\lib\viewcvs.py", line 965, in view_markup
     fp, revision = request.repos.openfile(request.path_parts, rev)
   File "C:\Programs\ViewCvs\lib\vclib\bincvs\__init__.py", line 132, in
openfile
     raise vclib.Error(
NameError: global name 'where' is not defined