[cvsnt] Scrip permission issue.

Gianni gianni at sunvalley.it
Mon May 3 22:46:51 BST 2004

Hi  all folks!

I am running cvsnt on windows 2003 and use sspi protocol to access it from
xp clients.

I have write some script test.
All work fine if run "cvs ci ..." from administrator.
When I run from another user I get this error:
cvs -z9 commit -f -m "Test da gianni" x.java
cvs server: Script execution failed: Permission denied
cvs server: cannot write entry to log filter: cscript  //Nologo
C:\CVS\Pgms\tools\testarg.js commitinfo gianni
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

I guess this is a permission problem, then I have checked permission on all
directory, repository, temp etc but with no success.

If I put the user "gianni" in the Administrators Group on windows 2003
server all work fine.

Anyone have some idea in order to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Ganni Corona