[cvsnt] Help! Problem with update

Carlos Méndez cmendez at softbolivar.com
Tue May 4 22:40:10 BST 2004

Glenn, I can tell you now that the problem doesn't seem to be tortoise. I've
been able to reproduce the bug using the CVSNT command line in two different
versions (2.0.34 and 2.0.38). I also uninstalled TCVS 1.6.10 and then
installed TCVS 1.6.7 and the problem still appears. And now I  realized that
the problem is just with a specific module from a specific repository. Other
modules from the same repository and from other repositories don't seem to
have the problem (all the repositories are in the same server). I've already
reported the bug in the CVSNT Bug Tracker.

I also have tried changing the TEMP directory(and the TEMP Env variable) and
it didn't work. The problem doesn't appear always,though. Sometimes (like 1
out of 10 times) UPDATE works OK. This is really the most weird bug I've
ever seen.

I'm starting to believe the problem is in the server(it runs CVSNT 2.0.12a)

I really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Carlos