[cvsnt] Re: cvs commit: cannotopenD:/CVSServer/masterTree/.history, v: Permission denied

Joe Enfield joeenfield at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 21:18:24 BST 2004

I Remember this problem now.  A co-worker had a similar problem with an
external zip drive mapped to D:
I had him re-map the drive.
The funny thing is that I've always had my CD Drive mapped as D:, and have
never had a problem up 'til now.  I assumed it was because of the repository
merge.
Well, I guess it is not really causing a problem - just an annoyance..

Thanks for all of your input!
Joe E.

"Olaf Brust" <olaf.brust at gmservice.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.418.1084873181.235.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
> I also tried this as the first real idea that I was given after I posted
the
> same problem weeks ago. The error message now disappeared. But I'm not
> completely satisfied with it. I assume, that there is still a bug in
cvsnt.
> A RCS-file should never be located locally.
>
> Is there any information about .history,v available? On
> http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/ I could not find any. What excactly is it
used
> for? Under which conditions will it be created and filled with which data?
>
> Any information welcome
> Thanks
> Olaf

It