[cvsnt] duplicate key warnings?

Matt Epstein matt at fortissoftware.com
Tue Nov 2 19:53:59 GMT 2004

What does it mean when you get the following warnings when running rlog?
(Tortoise is doing this when I query the tag list.)

cvs rlog: warning: duplicate key 'log' in version '1.1.1.1.2.2' of RCS file
'/MyRepo/Module1/ProductVer.h,v'

cvs rlog: warning: duplicate key 'text' in version '1.1.1.1.2.2' of RCS file
'/MyRepo/Module1/ProductVer.h,v'

Some else on the team is working on automated build scripts and I'm guessing
that his tagging is screwing things up, but I'm a total n00b at CVS so I
have no idea what these warnings mean.

TIA,
Matt