[cvsnt] CVS checkout does not create the CVS directories

Nathan Ewing Nathan.Ewing at cbhk.com
Wed Nov 3 22:39:17 GMT 2004

I'm using the latest release version of cvsnt (as of last week).  I set
up a cvs repository, and imported a project.

When I try to do cvs checkout, it checks out all the files but does not
put in the CVS directories, so I can't do cvs updates, commits, or any
other useful commands.  I'm using pserver authentication in case that's
relevant.  Am I doing anything wrong?  How can I fix this?

            Thanks,

            Nathan