[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT & File Permissions

Richard Dje richard.dje at takasic.fr
Thu Nov 18 12:41:01 GMT 2004

 > > What is weird is that permissions of directories under 'Mymodule' are
 > > not changed, only files' permission are modified from 'rwx' to 'r-x'.
 > Do you have Cygwin installed on your server? What's the value of the CYGWIN
 > environment variable?

Yes, I installed CYGWIN so as to have access to tools like, *chmod*,
*chgrp*, *apache*, *viewcvs*, etc...

After reading your reply, i checked and was surprised not to see CYGWIN
environment variable set.
To be honest i didn't notice it wasn't set. :)

So you think there may be some kind of interaction between CVSNT and
CYGWIN ?

Thanks,
-Richard