[cvsnt] Re: Cannot RTag using 2.0.51d because lockserver only listens locally???

user at domain.invalid user at domain.invalid
Thu Nov 18 19:27:44 GMT 2004

I'm experiencing the same difficulty. We have Ant targets that tag all
application components (libraries and source) using rtag. Usually the
first rtag command will succeed, subsequent ones always fail with the
error message you reported.

If, however, the module we wish to tag contains a ampersand module in
its definition, the rtag command *always* fails.

Our workaround has been to write an ant task that detects the failure
and does a cvs checkout followed by a tag command.