[cvsnt] Re: Synchronizing two CVS servers

Czarnowski, Aric aczarnowski at unimax.com
Tue Nov 30 22:25:06 GMT 2004

>> You will want to add Office extensions
>> to your cvswrappers file now before you
>> forget.
>
> Hmmm... I'll have to do some googling on
> that, first time I hear it.

Sorry, I should have included the link to CVSNT documentation in the
first place.  cvswrappers is a simple concept really:
http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/Wrappers.html

The main entries in my cvswrappers file are below.  You would want to
add items for you're mp3s and postscript files obviously.

--Aric

#
# Treat the file as full-blown binary.  Do not merge the file,
# do not translate line endings and do not expand keywords
#
*.avi -k 'b'  # AVI video
*.bmp -k 'b'  # bitmaps
*.cmd -k 'b'  # executables
*.com -k 'b'  # executables
*.cur -k 'b'  # cursors
*.dll -k 'b'  # dynamic link libraries
*.doc -k 'b'  # MS-Word documents
*.dot -k 'b'  # Office template
*.exe -k 'b'  # executables
*.gif -k 'b'  # image
*.ico -k 'b'  # icon image
*.jpeg -k 'b' # image
*.jpg -k 'b'  # image
*.lib -k 'b'  # executable library file
*.mdb -k 'b'  # MS-Access database
*.mpg -k 'b'  # MPEG video
*.pdf -k 'b'  # Adobe Acrobat document
*.png -k 'b'  # image
*.ppt -k 'b'  # MS-Powerpoint slideshow
*.psd -k 'b'  # PaintShopPro format images
*.rtf -k 'b'  # Rich Text Files are text but not really mergeable
*.swf -k 'b'  # Shockwave files
*.tif -l 'b'  # image
*.tiff -k 'b' # image
*.vsd -k 'b'  # Visio diagram
*.xls -k 'b'  # MS-Excel spreadsheet
*.z   -k 'b'  # ZIP or InstallShield archives
*.zip -k 'b'  # PKZIP archives