[cvsnt] Re: cvs [update aborted]: cvs_encrypt_wrap_input failed: error

Michael Levy michaelrlevy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 23:19:14 BST 2004

I downloaded and installed this:
  http://www.cvsnt.org/archive/cvsnt-2.0.58.exe

When I run the control panel the main dialog box indicates:
  CVSNT 2.0.58

If I use that control panel to stop the service, I get a "No
connection could be made because the target machine actively refused
it" message.  So I'm pretty sure that I am indeed running CVSNT 2.0.58

Nevertheless, on my WinCVS client if I select "Command Line..." and
enter "cvs -version" it returns:
Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.2 (client/server)
(and several more lines of text)

Is this indicating a problem with the CVSNT version(s) I'm running?