[cvsnt] Re: cvs [update aborted]: cvs_encrypt_wrap_input failed: error

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Oct 12 00:00:29 BST 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:19:14 -0400, Michael Levy
<michaelrlevy at gmail.com> wrote:

>Nevertheless, on my WinCVS client if I select "Command Line..." and
>enter "cvs -version" it returns:
>Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.2 (client/server)
>(and several more lines of text)
>
>Is this indicating a problem with the CVSNT version(s) I'm running?

It indicates that your WinCvs installation is using an old version of
CVSNT that either is configured in WinCvs or is on the path before the
one you want to use.
Look in the WinCvs preferences first to see if it is ste to use this
antique version.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)