[cvsnt] author displaying as sshd_server

Andrew Markwell andrewm at mercurymobility.com.au
Sun Oct 17 23:00:24 BST 2004

I found out my issue, so figured I would post it out for your reference.
Using SSH to connect to a CSVNT repository on windows server 2003 will
cause all updates to be seen as coming from the sshd_Server instead of the
real author. It's a windows thing.

If I find a way around it I will post another message.