[cvsnt] Re: error with com interface

Phil Swartzell PSwartzell1 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 00:41:25 BST 2004

if I remove ALL code from my program and simply create a blank class with
appropriate event handlers, I still have the same problem.  When running CVS
from the command line (I normally use SmartCVS) I get the same error, but
"cvs [commit aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)" also appears if this is of any help.  In windows if I try to attach a
debugger, I get a little more information.  It say "Unexpected end of ZLIB
input stream".

news:cl19jh$4dq$1 at paris.nodomain.org...