[cvsnt] Re: Move file away

Dan Pupek dpupek at astpcola.com
Thu Oct 21 14:36:17 BST 2004

Ok,
   More testing and here is what we know. The problem only occurs on the
Build Server which is also the CVS Server (I know this is bad but we are on
a budget). Furthermore it only occurs if we do a CO with :sspi:. As far as
we can tell we have no trouble with "local: on the build server or :sspi: on
our local machines.

Dan Pupek
Software Engineer
Advanced Systems Technology, Inc