[cvsnt] Disabling repository prefix in CVSNT 2.0.58b

nathaniel.kanner at weil.com nathaniel.kanner at weil.com
Thu Oct 21 18:11:42 BST 2004

Hello, I am using CVSNT 2.0.58b and have encountered the bug with IBM
Websphere Studio Application Developer (based on Eclipse), being unable to
handle repository prefixes with CVSNT.  I understand that the common
workaround is to disable the repository prefix, but I am unable to locate
this feature on CVSNT 2.0.58b.  I understand another workaround is to "Run
as Unix Server" in previous versions, but I don't see this option in the
latest release either.  Please help!

Best regards,
Nathaniel Kanner (nathaniel.kanner at weil.com)

The information contained in this email message is intended only for use of
the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us
by email (postmaster at weil.com), and destroy the original message. Thank you