Re(2): Fwd:[cvsnt] Re: Performance problem with large f iles

michel.leclerc at b-rail.be michel.leclerc at b-rail.be
Fri Oct 22 09:26:00 BST 2004

Tony,

I'm interrested in using an other method to store theses big files. Do you have
an idea of an alternate methode ?
The files I use are script files that are frequently updated (In this case CVs
fits well). These scripts use external exe files that can be very large.
I want to be certain that we I do a Checkout I get all the files that I need to
run the script.

Thanks for your help

Michel Leclerc

Tony Hoyle  (21/10/2004  16:40):