[cvsnt] Re: Build errors

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Oct 26 17:20:53 BST 2004

rrankin1424-cvsnt at yahoo.com wrote:
> I'm trying to build cvsnt so that I can debug the rename problem, but I'm
> getting some build errors. The one that's stumping me is
>
> ...\cvsnt-2.0.58c\cvsntcpl\advancedpage.cpp(9) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
> include file: 'cvsflt.h': No such file or directory
>
> Several files seem to be missing the 'cvsflt.h' header file. Googling for
> 'cvsflt.h' turned up zero matches, so I don't have any idea what's going on
> here.
>
> Any pointers appreciated.

That file is rather a work in progress so didn't make the release build
(it's changed its name since then, as well).  There are three
workarounds at the moment:

1) Comment out the things that use it.  It's only related to the filter
driver and nobody has that yet, so it'll never get called.
2) Checkout the 2_0_x branch from the cvsnt repository, which has a
newer version (there isn't a lot of difference between the 2.0.58 and
2_0_x branches at the moment).
3) I can send you a copy of the file.