[cvsnt] cvsnt-2.0.58c.exe

mitra khoram mitra_khorrama at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 10:32:42 BST 2004

Dear all,
I am a java developer who want to use CVS as source control system in winXP.
About 3 weeks ago in the site ( http://march-hare.com/cvspro/ ) I filled the form and selected "Windows NT/2000/XP/2003"  and downloaded a file : cvsnt-2.0.58b.exe
 and for running this exe file I followed some steps but in the last one, with the message: please wait while  Setup installs... ,  the program was not responding and it did not install CVS on my windows.
And with cvsnt-2.0.58c.exe that I download today the result is the same as the past.
could any body tell me what the reason is and what I should do for downloading and installing CVS on my winXP?
Thanks in advance for any suggestion and assistance,

Regards
Mitra Khorram