[cvsnt] Stop cvsnt 'crash dump' dialog?

Pat Galea wlist at dudegalea.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 11:34:04 BST 2004

Hi.

As has been reported by others on the list, I'm getting a bunch of
zombie processes left on my server when users run a cvs stat.

For each crashing cvs.exe, a dialog appears asking if I'd like to
generate a crash dump. If I click 'Yes' (or 'No'), the process then
terminates. Unfortunately, because I'm not continually sitting at the
server waiting for dialogs to appear, I don't see them until I go to
have a look. And then there are *lots*.

Is there any way to force cvsnt to just crash silently, rather than
popping up this dialog?

cvsnt version 2.0.51d
Windows Server 2003

Many thanks.