[cvsnt] Latest Updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Oct 29 03:50:05 BST 2004

cvsnt 2.0.59 (experimental)

For this release OSX resource fork extensions have been checked in by
Jens Miltner, which improves the OSX support considerably.

I've rewritten the win32 file access code to use the Win32 API rather
than the C library, so that problems are easier to trace. This gives a
nice speed boost as well.

A new experimental crashdump handler has been written. It's a work in
progress so comments welcome.

This release is using an experimental MSI build. It probably doesn't
work 100% (it's had limited testing). Because of the change of installer
you'll have to uninstall any old versions first - this won't affect any
of your settings.

This release is best described as a collection of ideas rather than a
full release... however if you've been having problems it might be worth
seeing if this changes anything, since I might be able to backport stuff
to the release branch if it'll definately help (and not break anything).