[cvsnt] Problem importing sources from WSAD

Mcintyre, Eric Eric.Mcintyre at tenethealth.com
Thu Sep 2 21:00:33 BST 2004

Hello,

When I am importing a project from WSAD (i.e. "sharing"), an error dialog says ": cvs server: cwd=D:\cvstmp\cvs-serv2476 ,current=D:\cvstmp\cvs-serv2476". The CVS console displays the following:

***
cvs import -m "Initial import" "Sandbox" "vendor" "start"
  cvs server: cwd=D:\cvstmp\cvs-serv2476 ,current=D:\cvstmp\cvs-serv2476

  No conflicts created by this import

ok (took 0:00.438)
Error: : cvs server: cwd=D:\cvstmp\cvs-serv2476 ,current=D:\cvstmp\cvs-serv2476
***

At this point, the repository has a module named "Sandbox", with only a .owner file. When I try to share the project again, WSAD tells me that the module already exist and asks me if I would like to synchronize. I click Yes and everything proceeds normally and I can add files and commit them to the repository. I believe the Eclipse parser is fragile and expects the "No confilcts" message to be first and assumes everything else is an error. Can anyone confirm this? If this is the case, can the extraneous messages be turned off?

Thanks
Eric McIntyre - Programmer/Analyst III
Tenet Patient Financial Services
E: eric.mcintyre at tenethealth.com  P: 714/704.7420