[cvsnt] assertion "key != NULL" failed (when updating workingcopy)

Daniel Lapolla ldlapolla at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 22:37:52 BST 2004

Hi,

I updated the server to 2.0.51d and the clients to WinCVS 1.3b17-build2
(cvsnt 2.0.41a).

The same problem:

cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `assertion "key != NULL" failed:
file "hash.c", line 334' from cvs server

Thanks in advance

Daniel

"Richard Wirth" <r.wirth at wirthware.de> escreveu na mensagem
news:mailman.1305.1094028242.21094.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...