[cvsnt] Error with 2.0.51d ends with "results may not be corr ect"

Lehman, Curtis CLehman at carrieraccess.com
Tue Sep 7 22:53:47 BST 2004

Hi Tony,

I have to many users to know for sure what's going on. Part of the problem
is that since it's a runaway process that slowly uses up all the memory till
the system crashes I don't know for sure when the problem started, so I
can't tell which users caused it. Right now I have nothing in my historyinfo
file and my config file has comented out #LogHistory=TOFEWGCMAR. How can I
modify these files to get more of what cvs is doing logged for debug
purposes? (I have looked for documentation on these options, but  I haven't
found anything helpful.) Right now I have a history file and it seems to
show a little info, but not enough to know what's going on. A couple of the
lines are:

O4138d04a|clehman|LOCALHOST/*0|adit3104||adit3104
M4138d4dd|abueno|ALEX-BUENO-LINU|adit3104/openrg/pkg/main|1.3|run_ext_proc.c

How can I get some sort of timestamps and the full command line the user
entered?

Thanks,
Curtis Lehman