[cvsnt] Problem with OpenSSH version 3.9p1

David Robison drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
Wed Sep 15 16:17:58 BST 2004

I recently did an update from cygwin and updated to OpenSSH version
3.9p1. Now, every time I try to work with a CVS repository that uses SSH
authentication, the csv process hangs with no output. CVS works fine for
repositories with pserver authentication. Any ideas what might be going
on? Any way I can further debug this? I'm using CVSNT version 2.0.41a
that came with WinCVS.

Any ideas?
David Robison

--