[cvsnt] desagreement CVSNT/WINCVS

fabien.lyon fabien.lyon at isismpp.fr
Fri Sep 24 17:24:54 BST 2004

Hello,
I'm trying a client/server configuration:
server CVSNT 2.0.51 (Windows 2K)
client WINCVS 1.3.17.2beta17 (Build2) (Windows 2K)

I have got 2 problems:

The first one is
On server the LockServer is started and the admin config file for the
repositorie is like this:

LockDir=d:/repositories/cvsbis/locks
LockServer=localhost:2402

So i'm waitting for lock file in the directory specified by LockDir
variable, but the locks files are always created in directories of
the repository.

The second one is
I use the admin cvswrapper file to get merge by copy for few files of
the project.
This is working but I get the following message in the log window of
wincvs when I use the update command :
cvs update: -m wrapper option is not supported remotely; ignored

Thanks to give me more information if you have to solve these
problems.
l'fab.