[cvsnt] gserver_protocol_mit.dll missing in Windows CVSNT-2.0.56

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Fri Sep 24 20:00:47 BST 2004

The cvsnt-2.0.56.exe for Windows released today(?) does not contain the
gserver_protocol_mit.dll or any install options to have it included.

Previous versions did, although it did require moving the dll
and editing the gserver_protocol.ini. The gserver_protocol.ini file
is still present.

Was this an error or is this feature being dropped?

Or is it that the WinCvs contains a recompiled version of CVSNT?

We where just getting started using this with the MIT Kerberos for
Windows and WinCvs-1.3.20. I don't want to have to resort to using the
gserver_protocol.dll based on the SSPI if possible.

Thanks.

  Argonne National Laboratory
  9700 South Cass Avenue
  Argonne, Illinois  60439