[cvsnt] Changed behavior of %{sVv} in "loginfo"

wduk none at none.org
Tue Apr 12 14:23:25 BST 2005

Hi,

I noticed that in CVSNT version 2.5.01.1910 the %{sVv} in loginfo is not
handled properly. When there are commited two files from separate
directories, the formated sting does not include directory name for the
second file.
The problem is in info_trigger.cpp file where login_info.rep_flag is not
initialized at all. The way to solve the problem is to add:
           login_info.rep_flag=false;
 t line 561 so the code looks like:

        login_info.message=message;
        login_info.status=status;
        login_info.directory=directory;
        login_info.rep_flag=false;
        login_info.change_list_count=change_list_count;
        login_info.change_list=change_list;

I hope it may be usefull for somebody who uses commit notification software

Best regards

wduk