[cvsnt] SSH security holes?

Chris Morris cvsnt at clabs.org
Thu Apr 28 01:45:33 BST 2005

I'm currently discussing with our sysadmins setting up CVSNT with SSH to
allow us developers to access the repository from home, but they are
concerned that SSH has some current exploits/vunerabilities that they
are not confident in. I'm not current on this topic and was wondering if
anyone could shed some light. Thx.

--
Chris Morris
http://clabs.org