[cvsnt] Installing cvsnt-2.5.01.1927.msi

Max zou.min at renesas.com
Thu Apr 28 12:28:52 BST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to install cvsnt-2.5.01.1927.msi on a Windows XP
Professional (SP2) machine. However during the installation (using
Administrator account), the following error message is prompted:

"There is a problem with this Windows Installer package.
  A program run as part of the setup did not finish as
  expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor"

May I know if anyone encountered the same problem in Windows XP before?
and how to resolve it?

Thanks!

--
Best regards,