[cvsnt] Windows Server 2003 service pack 1 install broke my cvsnt

VILA Jean-Louis jvila at sword-group.com
Wed Aug 3 16:39:30 BST 2005

Tony,

	You're right if you use pserver from cvsnt, the System account works fine.
But, many users use SSH tunnelling like openSSH and if they want to use W2003 they will have some great problems with specific rights.

Tony, I've still have, with openSSH only not with pserver, a problem :
	"Unable to rename file ...." 10 times when a user try to commit file
We use CVSNT 2.0.58d and openSSH 3.8.x and W2003

	How can we solve the problem or is there another package for doing extssh with cvsnt ?

Thanks,
Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis VILA
SWORD Lyon