[cvsnt] Re: Problem connecting to repository using SSPI

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Wed Aug 3 19:42:04 BST 2005

Scott_VanDenElzen at amat.com wrote:

> It seems to me that there must be a file/folder somewhere that we've
> overlooked.  Here are the folders I'm aware of the need to properly set
> ACLs on (as well as their parents up to the top of the directory tree):
> temp or scratch directory
> program files\cvsnt directory
> repository, including cvsroot

That's all that is needed.

There's obviously something else going on.. I'm not fully convinced it's
cvsnt related at this point (since the audit logs would have shown any
errors in ntfs permissions) - something else is denying permission and
not logging it (which is a problem in itself).

Not sure there's much else I can do to help at this point.. there's a
limit to the amount of time I can spend on a problem on the OSS lists
(especially during a pre-release cycle).